Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ensemble Laude Lauds

Thanks to Elizabeth and all the ensemble who put their hearts and souls into the tones that washed the walls in this last Sunday afternoon's Viriditas concert in Victoria.
The "surround sound" from behind our seats in the balcony sent shivers up and down my spine, and I felt nourished by the solo and multiple voice renderings that reverberated the very flesh and bones of St. Andrews' Presbyterian Church that day.

If you love Early Music delivered with passion and joy, then don't miss this groups' next offering- a matinee performance on Mother's Day (May 9th), at Providence Farm in Cowichan Bay. check them out:http://www.ensemblelaude.org/concerts.html

Heya!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phillip... I've been trawling through the internet, looking for all things Ensemble Laude and I found your post! May I quote you on our new blog? And would you like your name attached? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete